The following new papers are now available:
- Noise2NoiseFlow: Realistic Camera Noise Modeling without Clean Images by Ali Maleky, Shayan Kousha, Michael S Brown, Marcus A Brubaker at CVPR 2022.
- Modeling sRGB Camera Noise with Normalizing Flows by Shayan Kousha, Ali Maleky, Michael S Brown, Marcus A Brubaker at CVPR 2022.
- Learning sRGB-to-Raw De-rendering with Content-Aware Metadata by Seonghyeon Nam and Abhijith Punnappurath and Marcus A. Brubaker and Michael S. Brown at CVPR 2022.
- Residual Multiplicative Filter Networks for Multiscale Reconstruction by Shayan Shekarforoush, David B Lindell, David J Fleet, Marcus A Brubaker on arXiv.
- Efficient CDF Approximations for Normalizing Flows by Chandramouli Shama Sastry, Andreas Lehrmann, Marcus Brubaker, Alexander Radovic on arXiv. Congratulations and thanks to my fantastic co-authors!